Poptop, the UK’s leading online event planning service (marketplace) - are hiring, and you could join our team to help us shape the future of event planning!
Following the success of the product on the UK event planning market and the recent investment round, we are looking for an experienced marketing manager to lead our digital marketing strategy across multiple channels and develop strong brand awareness among event planners. We’ll expect you to have a confident vision for the company, and help us shape the product in collaboration with the team.
This position gives a rare opportunity for professional growth and freedom of experiment and creativity. Test you craziest ideas and help to build the number 1 global event marketplace.
- Develop and execute all digital marketing strategy: SEO/SEM (in house specialist in the team), email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Help us build our brand and raise brand awareness
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Working with tech and product teams on digital product and client sales funnels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Overseeing the hiring and onboarding of new marketing team employees
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing or digital agency
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels and practices: SEO, PPC, social media and content strategy
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- A genuine passion for marketing and a vision for the future
- Unique opportunity for professional growth up to the executive level
- Flexible working environment
- Share options scheme
- Central Newcastle location
- Monthly team social activities